Sunday, June 23, 2013

Not just a deactivated Twitter, but I have a deactivated Facebook too!

I deactivated my Facebook account yesterday. I did it 1-2 days after deactivating my Twitter. You ask me what I have achieved so far? Gonna tell you:

My latest night-slumber has been the best I've had in the last 2-3 weeks. I am not kidding. Despite of waking up at least 3 times during the night, the best one I've had since two weeks ago. When I finally decided to get up late in the morning, I was thinking of Facebook and Twitter, and knowing I have deactivated them filled me with a sense of relief.  One less thing to worry. No stress in this head. It's not to say I am not missing Facebook and Twitter, especially twitter, but ,well, if these deactivations can restore calm and a sense of neutral normalcy in my life, so be it.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you, friend. And envy your peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nima,

    It's so good to hear from you. I miss you too! I actually miss all of Twitter, but knowledge of you holding the fort vigorously makes me feel better. How's my cursing buddy: UltraRobotMode? lol

    I will come back to Twitter in a few more days. My current goals are to get my head decluttered, and let the mourning take its course.

    As i have a lot more time these days not being on twitter, I checked out Muftah special issues yesterday. Read your interview with @hmajd, interesting stuff!

    Will hopefully c u soon,

    -- Warmly.

    ReplyDelete